Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Compiling a Book of Blog Sites - Let me know if you want your site listed

I am compiling a book of blog sites. It is in the final stages of being written and I have loads of sites but I want more.... I always want more.

If you would like to have your Blog considered for publication in this .... publication please email me or leave a comment and I will check out your Blog.

Current Categories Are:
  • Funny
  • Politics
  • Sad
  • Inner Beauty
  • Informative
  • Internet Related
  • Computer Related
  • War / Veterans (I might have to break this down into the different wars if I get enough for each
  • Music
  • Art
  • Poetry
  • Recipes
  • Medical
  • Decorating
  • Antiques and Collectibles
  • Hobbies
  • Gaming
  • Sports
  • Family Blogs - they must be great
  • Lifestyles
  • Religion
  • News
  • ... Open to suggestions ....

Please be sure to give me a way to contact you and please don't submit a site that will not be maintained and will be offline in 6 months.

Thanks for your assistance on this, it will be fun.

No comments: