Sunday, August 27, 2006

Antiques and Collectibles Information Center

I am working on a new component to my antique shop website. It is the Antiques and Collectibles Information Center.

You can catch-up on the latest antique news via RSS feeds from several different sources. I will be posting vintage recipes, you can read articles covering a variety of antique, collectible and memorabilia topics such as Early American Pressed Glass, Kitchenware, etc.

This area is to educate and inform. My hope is to make you a more knowledgable collector. In this day and age of mass reproduction of so many antique items I believe this is very important to us all.

Be sure to drop by and let me know what you are interested in learning more about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a question. I hope that you can answer it for me. Do you have any idea what an 1945 Eastern Airline ticket is worth? I need a little help. I love your sight. I like to know how to do what you've done. I'm new. This is my first computer. Bellieve it or not! I don't have a teacher other than the help line. I lilke how you did the slide show. Keep up the good work. Darlene