Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Looking For a Reasonably Priced Antique Appraisal?

All collectors of antiques, collectibles and other vintage wares are curious as to the value of their items.

Antique appraisals can get very expensive so one of the companies that I write for has made it possible to get a low cost personal appraisal on just about anything you can think of and I will be doing the appraisal.

It is a very simple process, just go to "Ask Michelle" on the Discover Vintage America Website, follow the simple instructions and within a week or less you will receive an email from me with all of the information you are requesting.

Since you and I are in direct email communication you can ask for additional information on your item, clarification on the information I have given you or anything else that comes to mind in regards to the item.

Here is my online video debut telling you how simple it is to get a low cost personal appraisal. Yep, this is me in the video. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Антиквариат said...

Many items and antiques can not be estimated. It is connected with the history of a particular thing, for each person has a certain special pridmet (spiritual) value, such as military awards or icons. And things are well-known authors of art can appreciate.