Friday, May 28, 2010

Antique Shop Auction Shawnee Mission, Kansas

The time has finally come to auction off the items from my antique shop.

If you are in Johnson County Kansas please be sure to attend.

June 6, 2010
1:00pm
13501 W. 90th Place
Lenexa, Kansas 66215

This is my home.

I can't bear to be here to watch my items sell so I am going to Vegas on the 3rd returning on the 7th. I am leaving all the work up to the auction company, my good friends and family. Boy they have their work cut out for them too.

Numerous items. Hope that you make it by.

3 comments:

Penny Auction Online said...

I am an auction lover. So every news related to the auction makes me very happy. Thanks for keeping us updated.

dizi izle said...

Thank you

Weronika said...

I hope I will one day visit Your, amazing shop. I'm from Europe...